Are you looking for a Kdlinks R100 review? As you are already here, you should be. Because the Kdlinks R100 Ultra HD is one of the top sellers in the market.
As technology is inventing new products with the passage of time, people love to use the products with latest technologies. Dash cam is one of such inventions that gained much popularity within a very short period of time.
As result, the market is also saturated with tons of similar products. So, I know how hard it is for a commoner to choose the best one from so many options.
In this article, I’ll discuss all the features of Kdlinks R100 dash cam. Don’t worry; I won’t miss out its negative sides either. Just go through the article with patience.
Who is this Dash Cam for?
Dash cams didn’t become popular for technology only.They’re used to a great extent.In one hand, dash cams can be a source of income for you.And on the other hand, dash cams can save a lot of money in car insurances.
You probably can relate the link between dash cam and car insurance.But what about earning money with dash cam?
Simply, browse the YouTube you’ll find scores of people have YouTube channel where they upload videos made from their dash cam.These channels can earn huge popularity if you know how to edit video.A solid channel can earn you around 3 dollars per 1000 views.
So, the Kdlinks R100 is for those people out there who want to earn money by making amazing videos.And for those who will have to prove their innocence to the insurance companies in case of any accident.Literally, every person who owns a car is in need of a dash cam.
KDLINKS R100 Ultra HD
It would not be wrong if I claim that Kdlinks is a popular brand in the dash cam industry. They’ve produced several outstanding dash cams so far. They rose to the top of the market by ensuring quality, latest technology, and durability. And Kdlinks R100 Ultra HD is a new addition to their list.
- The first thing I want to focus is its 5 inch IPS display.That’s almost the screen size of your smartphone.So, you’ll be able to scrutinize the clips without even needing to zoom in.How cool is that!
- Then there is its dual lens feature.Meaning, you’ll be able to enjoy video both on the front side and back side at the same time.This cam will also allow you to switch off the rear camera if you want.Keep in mind that the cams are not weatherproof; they must be set inside the car.
- Like most other dash cams, this cam also features auto turn on and off.The cam starts recording with the ignition of your engine.And it shuts down automatically a few minutes after your engine shuts down.
- It has an additional unique feature. If the cam doesn’t detect any vehicular movement within a period of 5 minutes, it shuts down automatically.This feature will definitely prevent draining power and capturing unwanted clips.
- Both the front and rear camera captures videos with 140 degree wide field of view.So, chance is little that you’ll miss out any important details. On top of that, the front camera produces 1296p videos, while the rear camera produces 1080p videos.There is no chance to miss a number plate, right?
- In addition, you’ll also be able to enjoy the WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) feature.The WDR will ensure quality footages even in low light situations. What the WDR does is it adjusts the exposure with the current lighting condition.
- G-sensor is yet another important dash cam feature.The Kdlinks R100 can detect collisions automatically. In such situations, it’ll lock the footages to prevent from being overwritten by new files.There is also an emergency button to lock clips in case you want to lock any file other than collision.
- You can even rely on this cam while parking.By dint of the motion detector, this cam can detect movement around the car even if the engine is off. Although such recordings are not that lengthy, it will definitely ensure the safety of your car.
- With its shiny black color, this cam would definitely add a classy appeal to your vehicle.Moreover, it is very easy to use. You can even hook the cam up and start using it without any setup.
- There is also a parking off feature that allows you to decide whether you’ll use auto turn off or manual turn off.This feature can potentially save you from watching hours of unnecessary clips before finding what you’re looking for. And it supports SD card up to 128 GB. So, no worries about lack of storage.
- The battery is another strong side of this cam. It features an 800 mah battery. So, it’ll longer than other similar products available in the market. Moreover, the auto off feature ensures longer lifespan of the battery.And you don’t need to worry about changing batteries within a short time.
- Check Today’s price on Amazon
- Easy installation
- Easy to use
- Supports memory card up to 128 GB
- Quality video footages
- Longer battery life
- Emergency lock button
- No built-in WiFi facility
- The memory card slot is on the top. So, you would need to remove the mirror to access SD card.
- The 5 inch display might seem disturbing to many drivers. But you turn the screen off. Turning the screen off won’t stop recording.
- The recording light remains on even if it’s not recording.
we also have another post about kdlinks product its kdlinks dx2 review
Finally, it’s time to wrap up.
By now, you probably have understood that there are some standard features of an ideal dash cam.Before buying a dash cam, all you need to do is look for the features you need to serve your purpose.That would guide to the best dash cam you need.
In a nutshell, after doing all the research to prepare this Kdlinks R100 review, I would conclude that this cam is certainly one of the best dash cams available in the market.It should serve all the daily necessities of a regular driver.